We excel in mechanical automation including research and development. With a fully equipped machine shop as well as a fabrication shop, we have complete control of every project in-house. We welcome all machining challenges, from machine repair to “big part” milling and turning using a variety of CNC and manual machine tools.
- Custom tooling and fixtures
- Weldment machining
- Automation including:
- Assembly machines
- Pick and place stations
- Vision inspection
- CAD/CAM/ Mechanical and part design utilizing Solidworks, VisualMill
- Short run production
- Conveyor systems
- Machine rebuilding or retrofitting to meet new manufacturing requirements.
We have fabricated parts, fixtures, machinery and equipment for the automotive, aerospace, raw material, bearing, food and consumer product industries – even movie stars’ homes and retail displays.
- Stainless steel process piping – food grade and otherwise
- Fabrication and erection of structural elements as well as the process involved in getting Professional Engineer approval.
- Work-aids, carts, racks, benches, bins, hoppers, cyclones, fences, railing, catwalk, etc.
- Guarding systems and safety component integration following CSA Z4322-04 regulations.
INTEGRATED MECHANICAL’S SHOP CAPACITY
- Full machine shop including – Lathes – Largest is 36” x 160” (48” in gap)
- CNC lathe – 16” x 40”
- CNC machining centre
- NC horizontal boring mill – 80” x 70” x 72”- 10,000 lbs
- Vertical mills
- Shop facility of more than 15,000 square feet
- EDM tapping & plunge
- CNC Plasma Cutting, 6 ft. X 12 ft. table with 300A, high-definition power source
- Angle rolling and plate rolling
- CNC shear, 10 ft. X ½ in. capacity
- CNC brake, 12 ft. X 320 ton
- 20,000+ square feet of shop space
- W.B. Certified SMAW, GMAW, FCAW and TIG welding
- Centrally located in Stratford, Ontario, Canada